Video: Helen McCrory on Filming Malfoy Manor for Deathly Hallows

DH Film
July 10, 2009, 08:25 AM

There is a new video interview online with actress Helen McCrory where she speaks to her role as Narcissa Malfoy in the Harry Potter films. In the interview recorded a few days ago in London, she says that she is due back next few weeks to begin filming scenes for Malfoy Manor in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, noting the set and the high level of quality WB is bringing to these films. You can also see a very short interview with Jason Isaacs who also says he is due back to film those scenes as Lucius at home in the Manor, and speaks highly of Helen McRory as well.

Thanks so much to RupertGrint.us!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ron1_thumb

I didn’t like her look as Narcissa, but I’m she seems like a good person and I’m excited to see her in HBP & DH. =)

Posted by Christine on July 10, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

She doesn’t seem “pale” enough…

Posted by Won_Two on July 10, 2009, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Avatarrockthesoul057

Malfoy Manor! One of the best parts in the DH! Can’t wait!

Posted by Britski on July 10, 2009, 01:05 PM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

ugh. I didn’t like her as narcissa. I’m sorry but hse looks totally different in my head. What’s up with her Cruella-hair?….I dunno. SHe didn’t seem all that great to me when i saw the screening in August.

Posted by RaveKatie [WBM] on July 10, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Narcissa’s costume is all wrong. She was supposed to look like a wealthy, glamorous witch not a frumpy English nanny. I do want to see Malfoy Manor though.

Posted by Girlraven1 on July 10, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

This isn’t who I pictures playing Narcissa either…. have no idea who I had in mind playing her, but she didn’t look like that at all. We’ll see how she plays the role in the film though… hope she is good.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 10, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator

I have to say that she looks nothing like the way I imagined Narcissa, but we’ll see. It’s the acting that’s important anyway, not the look. If she does a good job in the Spinner’s End scene then I’ll be fine with her.

Posted by badger666 on July 10, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Hot-passionate-love-thumb397385_thumb

That was an awesome observation Aurora Duv, I never thought of them being together b/c they looked so much alike. I totally see it.

Love her enthusiasm, but not at all what I was picturing. I’m sure she will be great though!

Posted by TheGreenSphinx on July 10, 2009, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

I didn’t recognized her at all….maybe because she looked brunette on the video. Anyways I’m very exited about Malfoy Manor. Is one of my favorite scenes in the book…..

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 10, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

I love her and narcissa! cannot wait to see her!!

Posted by KC Nox on July 13, 2009, 02:51 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

wow, malfoy manor is going to be so intense in DH, or at least it should be!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 21, 2009, 10:26 PM report to moderator

"I shouted at you before you left!" Mrs. Weasley said, starting to sob. "It's all I've been thinking about! What if You-Know-Who had got you, and the last thing I ever said to you was that you didn't get enough O.W.L.s? Oh Fred... George..."