Hot Topic Celebrates the Release of "Deathly Hallows" with In-Store Boutiques

Products
Posted by: Stephanie_J
November 04, 2010, 11:09 PM

Continuing their longstanding partnership, Hot Topic and Warner Bros. have announced the addition of mini Harry Potter merchandise boutiques within select Hot Topic stores throughout the United States and Canada.

In a press release, WB notes that the mini boutiques will offer numerous Harry Potter products ranging from Hot Topic's exclusive Gryffindor and Slytherin polo and tie combination tees, bags, jewelry, key chains, posters, and much more.

In addition to the boutique, an in-store mobile application for the iPhone and Android will also offer fans the chance to unlock digital "badges" representing Hogwarts and the four school houses. Badges can be unlocked weekly by visiting a Hot Topic store and challenges and prizes (such as 20% off any in-store Potter item) will be offered.

Some of the whimsical challenges included in the mobile app require fans to dress up as their favorite character and pose for the camera or describe their least favorite flavor Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Hni_0022_thumb

I love going to Hot Topic to buy Harry Potter stuff! ___

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 04, 2010, 11:31 PM report to moderator
Th_dawn_icons_thumb

first!!! haha this is sweet…i hope some open near me!

Posted by hpfanaticfan2011 on November 04, 2010, 11:32 PM report to moderator
Th_dawn_icons_thumb

ok nevermind…second

Posted by hpfanaticfan2011 on November 04, 2010, 11:32 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

I want the “I speak parseltongue” one, it would go great with my green tie for the movie…

Posted by MJB™ on November 04, 2010, 11:46 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Oh got to get some merchandise for the premier

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 05, 2010, 05:00 AM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

Oooo, I can’t wait ’till I get my 75 dollar prize from school. . . More stuff. :)

Posted by jammjcpotter on November 05, 2010, 06:24 AM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

What stores are they gonna be sold in?!

Posted by Sohumdore on November 05, 2010, 08:28 AM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

I wonder if I’ll finally be able to find a “Potter Stinks!!” button…

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on November 05, 2010, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

going there this weekend, tee hee. :D

Posted by hermy007 on November 05, 2010, 10:09 AM report to moderator
Slyth016princessbloomy_thumb

I hate i can´t just walk to shop and buy HP shirts and stuff…They are like “Europeans who?”.I want my HP merch too!damnit…

Posted by Black_wind on November 05, 2010, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Voly_thumb

man i wish i had more money

Posted by voldemort07 on November 05, 2010, 11:35 AM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

I hate that I have an “edict” from the family….I cannot buy ANY ‘Harry Potter’ items, until after my Birthday….[next Saturday] Or “big stuff” till after CHRISTMAS!!!! I better get a tee shirt, cause the movie opens, the week, after my birthday!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on November 05, 2010, 11:55 AM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_icon

That sounds great!:)
But what about us who doesn´t like in USA or canada…:(

Posted by jessyginny on November 05, 2010, 02:17 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

This stuff is too cute! I am enjoying riding the wave of stuff from the movie. I hope I can find a really amazing selection of shirts and such at the Wizarding World theme park this summer.

Posted by Bless_the_children on November 05, 2010, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Thats awesome! Love HP clothes!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 05, 2010, 04:10 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The potion hissed loudly like a boiling kettle and frothed madly. A second later, it had turned a sick sort of yellow.[br]"Urgh -- essence of Millicent Bulstrode," said Ron, eyeing it with loathing. "Bet it tastes disgusting."