Alohomora Presents 2011 Wizarding Winter Fair in UK this December

Fan Events
Posted by: Edward
November 28, 2011, 11:54 PM

If you're in the UK and feeling the need for a little Harry Potter wizard rock cheer during this holiday season, the folks over at Alohomora 2013 have the answer.  The Wizarding Winter Fair 2011 will take place on Friday, December 16, 2011 and the wizard rock sounds of RiddleTM, Romilda Vane & the Chocolate Cauldrons, Siriusly Hazza P, The Lost Diadems and more will be on hand to perform some seasonal songs.  Wizard dress is encouraged, according to the Alohomora team, so bring your wizard wears and help raise additional funds for the conference's charities.  The event will be held at the Macclesfield Library in Macclesfield, Cheshire.  Full information and tickets can be found via this link

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fan Events News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Sounds like fun…

Posted by Won_Two on November 29, 2011, 12:42 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

Argh! I want to goo :(

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on November 29, 2011, 12:47 AM report to moderator

Sounds like a fantastic celebration!

Posted by jasygrama on November 29, 2011, 01:18 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

If anyone’s going from Manchester, I’d love to know!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on November 29, 2011, 01:40 AM report to moderator
New_hair_thumb

WOOT! I’m going :D If anyone is looking for people to go with they should go to the Facebook event page. The guys organising it are sure to help you out!

Posted by (Sir) Mikey on November 29, 2011, 01:59 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Oh I wish I could go, it’s just that Essex and Cheshire are a long way apart…

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on November 29, 2011, 02:51 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I wish I could go! I would be going if I didnt live on the other side of the pond. :(

Posted by LunaLuver on November 29, 2011, 03:11 AM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

@Valeria-Johanna I’m staying in an hotel in Manchester that weekend! Yay for the Wizarding Winter Fair. Also, if you’re going, visit their facebook page (search for wizarding winter fair), and join the conversation ^^

Posted by Niphai on November 29, 2011, 06:27 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Sounds like fun! But london is so far away!

Posted by lovelle on November 29, 2011, 06:08 PM report to moderator

I NEED TO GO! Haven’t listened to wrock in quite a while!

Posted by . on November 29, 2011, 07:34 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

It Sounds like fun!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on November 30, 2011, 04:21 AM report to moderator

Oh, no…I live in Russia…..

Posted by SweetCandy98 on November 30, 2011, 04:28 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Sigh can’t go :(

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 02, 2011, 04:23 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

[i]'One simple incantation and you will enter a top-quality, highly realistic thirty-minute daydream, easy to fit into the average school lesson and virtually undetectable (side-effects include vacant expression and minor drooling). Not for sale to under-