"Harry Potter: The Quest" Website Now Live

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
March 02, 2011, 12:26 AM

Leading up to the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" on DVD and Blu-Ray, Warner Bros. has launched a new interactive website for Potter fans.

Known as Harry Potter: The Quest, fans can register for free, play games, earn points, and unlock exclusive content and videos!

Once a million points are accumulated by the site's members, a special "Secrets of the Cast Revealed!" feature will be unlocked.

"Deathly Hallows: Part 1" will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray in the UK on April 11 and in the US on April 15.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Whiteraven_thumb

Woohoo! I hope it’s good! I miss all the Year 1 games!

Posted by Draconity on March 02, 2011, 12:35 AM report to moderator
Leakyav2_thumb

I really, really, really am so excited about this. There goes being successful at school!

Also, the link you’ve put in the article has an ‘i’ at the end so it goes to a 404 page. Hopefully you can change that so everyone manages to get through.

Thanks for this :D

Posted by The Whomping Willow on March 02, 2011, 12:45 AM report to moderator
Leakyav2_thumb

Thanks for this :D

Posted by The Whomping Willow on March 02, 2011, 12:45 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

That is so cool!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 06, 2011, 09:17 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

Cool:)
Can’t decide weather to buy a box set or individually:/
Even though I’ve got all the rest:/

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on March 07, 2011, 12:09 PM report to moderator

pretty neat site. cant wait til July!!!

Posted by lunalovewentz on March 08, 2011, 12:54 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_normal_thumb

checking it out now.. :)

Posted by ykaitot on March 08, 2011, 09:13 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

Joined the site. Had a blast with the games (thought I’m ashamed to admit ^^ ) LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Miss Weasley on March 08, 2011, 09:32 AM report to moderator
Pink_rose_thumb

I’ve joined, wish there was more to do though. Can’t wait for everyone to get enough points to reach the next goal

Posted by suzyking on March 08, 2011, 10:54 AM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

I am going to check it out :)

Posted by Ariana Devins on March 08, 2011, 04:52 PM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

The site is amazing!! :)

Posted by Ariana Devins on March 08, 2011, 05:07 PM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

The site is amazing!! :)

Posted by Ariana Devins on March 08, 2011, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Img_0020_thumb

What an innovative idea – I wish more people could think of things like this. Interacting with fans is so much more important than just releasing things to the masses.

Posted by ladydars on March 08, 2011, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Img_0020_thumb

Posted by ladydars on March 08, 2011, 05:26 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

its a cool website!

Posted by potternotrotter on March 12, 2011, 05:57 AM report to moderator

"I sometimes find, and I am sure you know the feeling, that I simply have too many thoughts and memories crammed into my mind."[br]"Er," said Harry, who couldn't truthfully say that he had ever felt anything of the sort.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014