Harry does not approve

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 20, 2011, 08:49 PM

Sorry to all of you H/Hr shippers, but this winning caption was just too good to pass up. Congratulations to Leaky user gryffindor31! You also win 100 MyLeaky points.

We had a ton of great submission this week, so be sure you check our Tumblr to see more! The next picture we've selected for you to caption (by the way, all of our screencaps are from our wonderful galleries!) can be seen at the top of this post. As always, leave your best captions in the comments and check back here for the next winner. Good luck - and congratulations, again, to gryffindor31!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Voldie: How come this old man has bigger nostrils?!

Posted by kcquilala on May 20, 2011, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Smart_ravenclaw_mock_thumb

Well, you’re gay. I’m a Necrophile and a Dark Lord. I think this evens us out.

Posted by readhp1008 on May 20, 2011, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

See, you aren’t as scary close up, are you Dumbledore?

Posted by LunaLuver on May 20, 2011, 10:21 PM report to moderator

“My first kiss went a little like this…”

Posted by snailqueen333 on May 20, 2011, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

You don’t look a day over 150!

Posted by Won_Two on May 20, 2011, 10:25 PM report to moderator

No fair, he died with a full beard of hair AND a nose?

Posted by Choc on May 20, 2011, 10:27 PM report to moderator

Pucker up, sweetie.

Posted by WeasleyJeff on May 20, 2011, 10:28 PM report to moderator
Colorful_desktop_candy_by_alsnd12-400x300_thumb

“So… if I could just get a good mental image of his nose, to show my plastic surgeon”

Posted by hermi0ne_228 on May 20, 2011, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

I think the Mirror of Erised has a glitch.

Posted by MJB™ on May 20, 2011, 10:41 PM report to moderator

I’m not touching you!

Posted by kreminal on May 20, 2011, 10:44 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_thumb

Ewww…is that a booger?

Posted by LoopeyLooneyLuna on May 20, 2011, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Katniss_1__thumb
  • sniff * Well, he smells dead…..
Posted by aquabooks99 on May 20, 2011, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Quote: Wow, I am old he was like way younger when are started doing this. Wait, wow, that means he’s like ancient! I really need to retire soon, this job is getting to my head. I’m talking to myself for Merlin’s sake.

Posted by lupintonksteddyfan99 on May 20, 2011, 11:09 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-28_at_7

voldemort: how i long for a true nose like yours

Posted by Louie.Weasley on May 20, 2011, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-28_at_7

Voldemort: is that a fly i see in his beard?….

Posted by Louie.Weasley on May 20, 2011, 11:29 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry could see him itching to go and examine the television and the video recorder.[br]"They run off eckeltricity, do they?" he said knowledgeably. "Ah, yes, I can see the plugs. I collect plugs," he added to Uncle Vernon. "And batteries. Got a very larg