Wait, wait, wait...

News
Posted by: Klyssa
June 07, 2011, 06:44 PM

Thank you all, once again, for another round of fantastic submissions (and sorry for the delay in the getting them posted!). We must have a little bit of Starkid fever here at Leaky, because the winner this time also submitted a Starkid-inspired caption. Congratulations, bookworm1118! You also win 100 MyLeaky points!

As always, be sure to keep an eye on our Tumblr for additional captions as well as news and gifs galore. So what do you think Mr. Weasley and Harry are staring at in our next picture? Leave your best captions in the comments below. Good luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

My caption was so close to this one! Now off to think of one for the new picture. And lookie, I’m the first to comment! ;)

Posted by LunaLuver on June 07, 2011, 06:52 PM report to moderator

“Windex really is better.”

Posted by Lizzy_Potter on June 07, 2011, 07:06 PM report to moderator
Thinking__thumb

“tell me, Harry, how exactly do they write things with that ‘airoplane’?”

Posted by Andrea.akafred on June 07, 2011, 07:10 PM report to moderator
Spectrespecs_sml_thumb

“I thought the Tardis was supposed to be BIGGER on the inside?!”

Posted by Liz on June 07, 2011, 07:13 PM report to moderator

“Oh…my…stars! It’s Malfoy’s Rocket Ship. Quick…where’s Hermione?”

Posted by kdomin on June 07, 2011, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

Hey everyone My name is Resa Potter.I’m very passionate about Harry Potter,and so are My friends.I love to write,in fact J.K Rowling inspired Me to become an author.I have a website where I post my work and stuff and then I have another site where Me and my friend write blogs post our work post hp stuff etc.I was wondering( if you want to) if you could check it out and maybe become a member?!C’mon us HP fans have to stick together!Thank you for your time!
Resa J Potter

My sites:www.resapotterandfiaweasley.webs.com
www.resapotter.webs.com

Posted by ResaPotter on June 07, 2011, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

Resa J Potter

My sites:www.resapotterandfiaweasley.webs.com
www.resapotter.webs.com

Posted by ResaPotter on June 07, 2011, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

Resa J Potter

My sites:www.resapotterandfiaweasley.webs.com
www.resapotter.webs.com

Posted by ResaPotter on June 07, 2011, 07:45 PM report to moderator

“I hope I get to meet Agent 99 before Smart gets here.”

Posted by MillieWeasley on June 07, 2011, 07:46 PM report to moderator

Mr. Weasley I don’t think Rumbleroar is coming…

Posted by wrackspurt7 on June 07, 2011, 07:51 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

Where has the fellytone gone??

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 07, 2011, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

Or-
How peculiar..I didnt know Pygmy Puffs could fly?!

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 07, 2011, 07:53 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

Or-
What…is…going on out there?!

So sorry, but this caption inspires SO many ideas _
Good luck to all other contributors!! :)

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 07, 2011, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Snape_icon3_thumb

Hey look I can see Rumbleroar from here!

Posted by Seviately ^HISS^ on June 07, 2011, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Self_acceptance_by_jenniholma_1__normal_thumb

I love these!!! The captions are always so fun to read!!!! :D

Posted by Aceba {WBM} on June 07, 2011, 08:19 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"She's a [i]veela[/i]!" he said hoarsely to Harry.[br]"Of course she isn't!" said Hermione tartly. "I don't see anyone else gaping at her like an idiot!"