We're back!

News
Posted by: Klyssa
July 05, 2011, 07:51 PM

After an accidental hiatus (vacations and Pottermore and everything in between!), I am thrilled to bring the caption contest back. Because it's been so long since the last picture was posted, let's just start fresh! What's on Ron's mind? Leave your best guesses in the comments below and check back in a day or two for our winner. Remember, if you're chosen your caption will be posted here and you'll also be awarded 100 MyLeaky points!

And don't forget to follow us on Tumblr. There you'll find gifs, graphics, news, and more!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

“You’re a ginger Ron….”
“….I’m a WHAT?”

Posted by Mattie_Harris on July 06, 2011, 01:39 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

“You asked Hermione to the Yule Ball???”

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on July 06, 2011, 01:52 AM report to moderator
About_mr_comp_n_work_077_thumb

“you did what with my sister?!”

Posted by EmilyMae14045 on July 06, 2011, 02:05 AM report to moderator
About_mr_comp_n_work_077_thumb

“hermione’s so pretty…..uh huh……and smart…..yep…..and kind…….—wait, u did what with my sister?”

Posted by EmilyMae14045 on July 06, 2011, 02:08 AM report to moderator
Khhp_thumb

“You just better treat my sister good, mate.”

Posted by doctorpope181 on July 06, 2011, 02:22 AM report to moderator

Maybe I shouldn’t have eaten those five chocolate frogs after dinner…

Posted by fairylights04 on July 06, 2011, 02:51 AM report to moderator
Copy_of__cid__1202082132_thumb

@Mattie_Harris Haha nice one

Posted by he_who_must_not_be_nicknamed on July 06, 2011, 03:20 AM report to moderator

“Seriously, wipe off mom’s foundation. I can still see the scar.”

Posted by honigmuffin on July 06, 2011, 03:48 AM report to moderator
Seventeen-aug11-out-7_thumb

Harry…did you eat the last BLOODY chocolate frog?

Posted by ButterBeerPongChamp on July 06, 2011, 03:49 AM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

of course me and hermione get together its in the last book harry! can’t you read??!?!?!

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on July 06, 2011, 04:25 AM report to moderator
Hpavatarppp_thumb

If he keeps going on like this and doesn’t let me dash, I’m going to puke from all those Chocolate Frogs…

Posted by wingardiumleviooosa on July 06, 2011, 05:21 AM report to moderator

Can you tell that my mum cut my hair again!!!!!

Posted by newberry03 on July 06, 2011, 05:28 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

“Seriously … I have to kiss Hermione in the last film?”

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 06, 2011, 05:36 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

“Harry, you’re going to marry who?”

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on July 06, 2011, 06:40 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

“Harry your parents are dead but at least you don’t have parents who are both ginger.”

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on July 06, 2011, 06:57 AM report to moderator

The Patronus turned... It was a stag. It was shining brightly as the moon above... it was coming back to him... It stopped on the bank. Its hooves made no mark on the soft ground as it stared at Harry with its large, silver eyes. Slowly, it bowed its antl

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014