The Many Faces of Emma Watson

News
Posted by: Catherine
July 11, 2013, 04:44 PM

Emma Watson recently participated in a W magazine photo shoot that captured her many different facial expressions. The shoot and magazine spred talked of Emma's career journey, and her growth as an actress. Photos may be seen here and a few may be seen below. The Improper reports:

Emma Watson is steadily increasing her range as an actress and moving away from her “” days. In a stunning series of images from a recent W magazine interview she provides a fascinating character study.

Watson, 23, is captured in black-and-white with a wide range of expressions, from serious to shocking, to silly, to whimsical.

She poses against a black background, wearing a dress with a plunging neckline that exposes her sexy shoulders. The images are video captures from Emma’s recent W magazine shoot.

As the magazine notes in a June interview, the British star “has managed to escape both the bad behavior and the career paralysis that afflict so many child stars.”

Watson has taken deliberate steps to expand her range. She started small with a secondary role in 2011′s “,” starring and .

She took on a broader role in “The ,” a teen coming-of-age film that included an ensemble cast and she let her freak flag fly in this year’s  film “The Bling Ring.” In some ways it was her most difficult role, because the character is so different from herself.

“I’ve never wanted to grow up too fast: I wanted to wear a sports bra until I was 22! The allure of being sexy never really held any excitement for me. I’ve never been in a terrible rush to be seen as a woman,” she told the magazine.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Hmm…this leaky article isn’t showing up on the main page for me. It only appears when I put the specific url. Let me know if anyone else is having this problem…

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on July 11, 2013, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb
It works ok for me… Emma looks great!
Posted by Won_Two on July 12, 2013, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I love how Emma is doing her hair now. Very cute, almost 40’s ish.

Posted by LunaLuver on July 13, 2013, 04:01 AM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

I didn’t have an issue…article on the home page.
This is a great photo shoot. Emma is so much fun and so versatile and so down-to-earth.

Posted by Xyra44 on July 13, 2013, 08:04 AM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I love her hair in this, her expressions are pretty funny as well.

Posted by Acciobrooms on July 13, 2013, 04:54 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

My brother is getting married next month, this is totally what my hair is gonna look like!

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 14, 2013, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

I watched the video it was cool :)

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on August 02, 2013, 04:21 PM report to moderator

What a charming lady she’s become (:

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on August 19, 2013, 02:55 PM report to moderator

"Hermione," said Ron sharply, "if you want to know what grades we got, ask."[br]"I don't -- I didn't mean -- well, if you want to tell me --"[br]"I got a P," said Ron... "Happy?"[br]"Well, that's nothing to be ashamed of," said Fred... "Nothing wrong with